There are different base addresses for different versions of the depth dataset:
- Version 0.9.3
- Always latest version
- Legacy versions
Connect to these addresses with your GIS to get capabilities of the service. By connecting to the BSBD OGC services you agree to the BSBD terms and conditions.
In the future, even a tile service (WMTS or TMS) may be available. If you are interested in a tile service, please get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
How to view a WMS service in Quantum GIS
- Press the add wms service button
- Enter name and base address to the service: http://data.bshc.pro/ogc/bsbd-latest?
- Press connect to get capabilities (list of layers)
- Choose layers to add to currect project
How to view a WMS service using Arcmap
- Press the add data button (yellow button with plus)
- Select GIS Server
- Select Add WMS server
- Enter base address to the service: http://data.bshc.pro/ogc/bsbd-latest?
- Press "Get layers" to see capabilities
- Press OK to add to project